Re: Can't commit changes to table

From: <eswar_oracle_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:15:17 GMT

Hi John

Try manually at Sql plus. Is there any data in the table. If you want to know whether it is modified or not spool the script to a file. I do not think you have to explictly commit because when you are issuing Alter table itself commits the changes.

What you can do

Step 1. Add at the begining of your Script Spool c:\temp.txt

Step 2. Add at the end of your script Spool off

So that you can monitor what's happening by viewing temp.txt file

Regards
Eswar