Seagate Backup Exec 7.0 and Oracle Intelligent agent?

From: David Spaisman <davedba_at_intercall.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:19:04 -0800

Currently, we are using Backup Exec 7.0 for SQL Server nd NT. In order to standardize across platforms, we are considering using Backup Exec and Oracle Intelligent agent. From what I read in the manual, it doesn't look bad. We are thinking of using it for Oracle 8.0.4 on NT 4.0. I will used it initially I think for hot backups and may be later on for cold backups.

Does any one have experience using
Backup Exec? Are there any problems with the software? Can I use for media recovery?

Thanks.

David Spaisman Received on Fri Feb 19 1999 - 00:19:04 CST