Re: Oracle Application Server

From: Iurie Jigalov <Zhigalov.Yuri_at_usa.net>
Date: 1999/02/18

Hello,
  I have the same problem with OAS 4.07. I have already installed SP4 but the problem
is still the same.

Event viewer shows me the following info

The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( Oracle_Web_Listener ) could not be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): Listening on NORM port 80 address 0.0.0.0.

I have no idea what should I do. Does anybody know how to solve the problem ?
I would be very thankful.

Yuri Zhigalov
Zhigalov.Yuri_at_usa.net