URG: Database Installation

From: <jricardo_at_ipb.pt>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:55:17 GMT

Hi there:

I've 7.3.2.3 under NT installed with the default DB. I've in backups MY DB with the follow files:

-control files
-initorcl.ora
-tablespace files.
-and all files that's in the \orant\database directory

Can anyone tell me how to put the MY DATABASE working substituting the default DATABASE ???? Please help me explaining detailed what do i have to do ... Thank you !!!

Thankx
If you know how to help me mail me to jricardo_at_ipb.pt

http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own Received on Thu Feb 18 1999 - 16:55:17 CST