Oracle8.0.4 on Digital Unix Move

From: JAZZIN44 <jazzin44_at_aol.com>
Date: 18 Feb 1999 15:18:28 GMT

I will be moving our current production database (Oracle8.0.4) from an NT 4.0 platform to a Digital Unix platform when our new servers get here in March (AlphaServer 1200 5/533s). Oracle says that this platform is fully supported. Has anyone run into any quirks or problems doing an install to these boxes running Digital Unix??? Is there anything special I will need before trying
the first install??? Received on Thu Feb 18 1999 - 09:18:28 CST