Newbi: Unable to start ADMIN Listener

From: devinder <devinder_pal.singh_at_pharma.novartis.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:49:54 -0500

Greetings all,
I tried to install Oracle web application server 3.0 on my windows nt pc. I did everything according to the installation manual. After that, I am able to start the wrb listener, but when I try to start the ADMIN listener with the following command
c:\>owsctl start admin
it says
OWS-08802: Oracle Web Listener 'admin' does not exits. Neither I am able to go to the URL
http://localhost:port/
I am giving the default port no 8888 and host as my pc name. Please help me and tell me what wrong I am doing.

TIA Newbie Received on Wed Feb 17 1999 - 12:49:54 CST