Oracle vs. DB2/400

From: Yu Dong <yudong_at_mcmail.cis.McMaster.CA>
Date: 17 Feb 1999 10:52:27 -0500

Hi,

My company is weighing the benefits of Oracle on NT and DB2 on AS/400, trying to decide which one we are going to go with in future. We have had AS/400, and NT, but don't have Oracle yet. I want them to buy Oracle.

I need to create a report about their pros and cons for the decision. Anyone can provide anything for my arguments for Oracle? Anywhere I can find articles comparing PC/NT systems with AS/400, or more specifically, Oracle ssytem with DB2/400?

Thanks in advance,

yudong_at_mcmail.mcmaster.ca Received on Wed Feb 17 1999 - 09:52:27 CST