Partitioned View Select Problem

From: Richard Murphy <rmurphy_at_lbpc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:38:31 GMT

I am getting this error on 8.0.4 for NT. I have found that if i reduce the
primary key from CASE_NUMBER, JURISDICTION to just CASE_NUMBER everything
works fine. However, this causes problems since i did not intend to seperate each JURISDICTION, but rather combine a few of the smaller ones into a single table and
break out the larger ones onto seperate databases.

ERROR at line 2:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [12337], [], [], [], [], [], [], []

The statement is:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM CD_ENTITLEMENT
WHERE (JURISDICTION = 139537 OR
JURISDICTION = 139529) AND RESTRICTED_FLAG IS NULL AND CASE_NUMBER = '99L 0000391' where the partitioned views is a combination of tables with various JURISDICTIONs. The statement ONLY gives me a problem when i include CASE_NUMBER, which is part of the primary key with JURISDICTION. I have no problems if i
use only one JURISDICTION and CASE_NUMBER or multiple JURISDICTIONs and no CASE_NUMBER.

Anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?

Thanks, R. Received on Wed Feb 17 1999 - 09:38:31 CST