Home -> Community -> Usenet -> c.d.o.server -> What's the diff between EAP (from technet) Oracle Linux and the download version of Oracle Linux (also from technet)?

What's the diff between EAP (from technet) Oracle Linux and the download version of Oracle Linux (also from technet)?

From: <jmsalvo_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 07:06:22 GMT

I have a CD of Oracle for Linux that I received by registering with Oracle technet's early access program, and I have also downloaded the patches as well.

The question is, is ....

  1. eap oracle for linux + patches = oracle linux (being sold)?
  2. eap oracle for linux + patches = oracle linux (downloadable from technet)?
  3. oracle linux (downloadable from technet) = oracle linux (being sold)?

What about cartridges (options) like parallel query, objects, partitioning, etc...?

Thanks,

John Salvo