Job Prospects In Oracle?

From: Terry <terryj_at_ican.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:32:02 -0500

I am going to be upgrading my computer skills and would like to know what the job prospects and pay scale would be if I learnt Oracle. I am already proficient in Win 95/NT, Internet TCP|IP etc. If anyone has any information or advice for me I would be glad to hear from you and what you have to say. I would like to get into an area that is not being saturated like Windows seems to be and go to area where the jobs are.  Thanks
 Terry Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 23:32:02 CST