User disappear in session

From: M Indra Bangsawan <indro_at_mail.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:10:11 +0700

We use oracle 7.3 on win nt 3.5. The database itself not very big, only about 200 Meg. But lately, my user was disappear from the session after a couple of seconds. I use the oracle EM to maintain the database. I've raised the buffer just in case that's the problem. But it's not. Please help !! Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 21:10:11 CST