Re: Flooding Log Files

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:37:17 -0500

Thank you all for the information. I have not had problems with flooding the logs outside of index rebuilds - at least not yet. The database is reasonably good-sized but there are not many concurrent users and it's been in operation for three years. I will do the rebuilds using unrecoverable and increase the log sizes if any problems devlop in the future.

Van