Segementation fault (dump) while "CONNECT"

From: <kkurup_at_smart-dimensions.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:34:39 GMT

Trying to port a proc 1.6 code to compile with proc 2.x compilers. The programs compile fine but I get a segmentation fault when I run it and the code dumps while trying to execute "EXEC SQL CONNECT .....".

Has anyone seen this before - What am I overlooking ? It has to be something silly. I compiled the samples from the proc dir fine and connected to the database without much ado.

Oracle ver 7.3.4
proc ver 2.2.4

thanks
Krishna