Re: Oracle on Novell?

From: yannickk <yannickk_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:39:52 +0100

Hi

A little complement :
Always stop the listener (load lsnrctl) before replacing the LISTENER.ORA. I didn't do that and when I tried to restart the listener, the process was locked and the only issue was to reboot.

We also found big troubles whith our application designed under Power Builder and SQL Net connection using SPX. So now we only use TCP/IP for our connections on Netware server.

yannick