ECO'99

From: Caryl Lee Fisher <cfisher.dulcian_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 16 Feb 1999 21:39:09 GMT

I would like to remind you all of ECO coming up. I'm not on the board or anything, so this is a mostly unbiased (and certainly unsolicited) plug.

Here are the details:
March 7-10
Boston, MA
Mariott Copley Place Hotel
ECO (910) 452-0006 - phone
oracle-users_at_wilmington.net - email
www.oracle-users.com - Website

Sunday March 7, all day panels on SQL tuning, Developer, ... Technical Presentations on Monday March 8-Tuesday March 9 Wednesday March 10 - Seminars on Oracle8i

ECO is a very good general conference. There are presentations on DBA topics as well as Designer and Developer (and other topics) . Mainly, ECO includes some of the best talks from the larger conferences. Most of the speakers are hand picked.

The conference is also small enough that you can actually get to know the speakers. This is the one conference that Dulcian will pay to send participants to, even if they are not presenting. I highly recommend this one. If you have the time, it is worth attending even if you don't live in the Boston area.

Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.
pdorsey_at_dulcian.com <mailto:pdorsey_at_dulcian.com> www.dulcian.com <http://www.dulcian.com> (212) 595-7223 Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 15:39:09 CST