Developer/Designer 2000

From: Nathan Skorick <nsgts_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:42:11 GMT

Job opening in San Antonio, TX. If you or any one you know is looking for wok, contact Nathan Skorick @ nsgts_at_flash.net. If qualified, pay will be excellent!!

Oracle programmers/developers. Work on a large scale database integration project. Systems include Oracle 7.3 on unix solaris boxes using Designer/Developer 2000. Oracle certifications, Oracle Web Server experience. Bachelors degree with 6 years specific I look forward to meeting you,

Nathan Skorick
Technical Recruiter
nsgts_at_flash.net

Global Technical Services is a full service staffing company serving IT professionals in the DFW Metroplex, and abroad.With over two decades in the staffing industry, we tailor our services to meet the needs of you the candidate by providing a large recruiting staff,and competitive rates and benefits with no costs or hidden fees. For more information contact us @ 800 942 2376. Or visit our website @ www.globaltechnical.com Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 14:42:11 CST