Re: Novell Block Size w/ Oracle?

From: Anders Gimand <anders.gimand_at_balcab.ch>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:35:29 +0100

Use the same block size on the volumne as oracle block size. Oracle block size is set in init.ora file parameter DB_BLOCK_SIZE default is 2048 but set it to 4096 with OLTP database and to 16 KB with decision support database.

Allways use a disk/volumne block size where the oracle block's fit into

Anders Gimand