No "Destination" in Enterprise manager

From: Jack <jackzhu_at_monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:58:42 -0500

Grand new Oracle 8 server for NT+SP3. Just finished to install.

But when I try to schedule a job in OEM, the "Destination" field are empty, nothing can be chosen.

What's wrong? Do I miss something when I setup server or OEM?

Thanks in advance!

jackzhu_at_monmouth.com Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 12:58:42 CST