Re: PLEASE : table create script

From: Oracleguru, Suresh Bhat <oracleguru_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:20:42 GMT

Hi,

To generate the script for all tables, indexes, constraints, grants table triggers with appropriate ( must have exprted file with COMPRESS = Y) storage parameters, you can simply use

imp show = y along with other relevent parameters.

Thomas Schade <intakt_at_t-online.de> wrote in article <36C8863F.D4C26A2D_at_intakt-online.de>...