Help on Configuration ODBC... newbie....

From: Dabezt <dabezt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:51:53 +0100

I have: oracle 7 in a 2.6 Solaris
I have
machine name: host1
database name: WG73

I have Windows 95 oracle client with oracle73 ODBC drivers In tsnames.ora i have this:

name: pedo.world
type: oracle_databse
Service relationship:
node name: host1
listener name: LISTENER_host1.world

I need help on how to 'atack' my Solaris Oracle Server via this ODBC (i'v installed the odbc oracle73 driver) but i dont know what to put on:

Data Source Name:
SQL*Net connection string: (here i'v tried with T:host1:WG73, but nothing!)

thanks in advance Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 09:51:53 CST