Help: OracleAgent80 could not be started

From: Thorsten Ruehl <CURSOR_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:37:26 +0100

When we choose the standard starter database option during the installation process everything
works fine and especially the OracleAgent80 service could be started on the server.
But when we choose to create a userdefined starter database during the installation every trial
to start the OracleAgent80 service ends up with a messagebox displaying the error :

         "OracleAgent80 could not be started.
          Error 0010 : The enviroment is wrong"

I did not find this error number in the Online Documentation. That is why I have no idea how to
handle it. Oracle 8 itself works correctly, but without the OracleAgent80 we cannot use
the EnterpriseManager and that's what we are intented to do.

Thanks in advance
Thorsten Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 08:37:26 CST