PRO*C help

From: Rosemary Bernardo <rbernardo_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:00:04 -0800

Hi

I want to write a Pro*C common module that will call a function that have it's name entered on the command line.

I plan on having all the functions in a library module.

This common module amongst other things, makes the connection to oracle.

I have a couple of questions:

  1. How do I call a library function I created from this common module?
  2. Will the connection be spawned through this function?
  3. If not, is there another way to do that?

We are using Oracle 7.3.

Thanks

Rosemary Received on Mon Feb 15 1999 - 21:00:04 CST