Problem creating tables

From: Pongo <mwulfe_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:06:17 GMT

I am using a Pentium 166 with Windows 98, 65meg RAM, 8.4G hard disk with 5G available. The version of Oracle is 8.0.3.0.0, which I received on a CD from Oracle.

I think I am doing something wrong during installation. After the install is completed, I create a new project. When I try to add a third table to that project, I get an abnormal program termination. The next time I start Navigator and try to create that same table, I get a message that the object already exists although it is not listed in the project or anywhere else that I can find. I have tried deleting the project and starting again, but then ALL of the tables from the original project are still found and I cannot recreate

them. I have tried deleting the project files wherever I find them, but the same thing happens.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Martin Wulfe Received on Mon Feb 15 1999 - 15:06:17 CST