PLEASE : table create script

From: Adrian Klingel <aklingel_at_nt.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:30:01 -0500

I'm looking for a script that will spool 'create table' commands to a file for all the tables for a user from what's in the database. Does anybody have this? I was really surprised not to find something so basic at technet.oracle.com. Thanks very much for your help.

Remove the quotes and their contents from my email address below to reply.

Adrian Klingel
klingela@"please don't spam me"nortelnetworks.com Received on Mon Feb 15 1999 - 11:30:01 CST