Unable to import the dump using data manager

From: <m-rao_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:41:53 GMT

Hi All
Can someone suggest me about this behaviour of enterprise manager 1)I am using oracle 8.0.3 enterprise manager(data manager) to import  the dump file and after giving all the options it's just hanging and not even creating log file, moreover it's removing the old log file. Do i have to make any changes to parameters or settings.(i am doing this from a enterprise manager client).Earlier i was able to do the same without any problem from client. Same i am able to do with the data manager on the server

2.Can't we use set and break commands in SQL worksheet. How different is the usage of work sheet from SQL Plus

Regards
Madhukar Rao