Re: Problems whit import.

From: <milagre_at_softdes.com.br>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 03:37:25 GMT

Hello Anders,

You are exporting from a NT alpha and importing in a NT Intel. The file that oracle try to create has 2.5Gb. Maybe, This size is too big for NT Intel platform.

Create the BRUGER tablespace at Y2K database, using 2 files with 1.25Gb instead of 1 with 2.5GB. After, run the import. The command CREATE TABLESPACE BRUGER ... will fail with error "tablespace BRUGER already exists" or a like message. But, is not a problem. The import will continue normally.

Your problem can be other, but, I think it is a good try.

Good luck,

Geraldo Milagre Ferreira
Oracle DBA and Instructor
milagre_at_softdes.com.br