Re: Help: Cannot startup OracleServiceORCL???

From: <rprabha_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 00:47:29 GMT

Hi Java

       Is TCP/IP services configured on your NT server. If not, you should configure it. You will need NT CD at the server end if the software module for TCP/IP related libraries has not been installed.

If TCP/IP services are already up, look for the error in the NT Server event log. It will give a description of why the error is occuring.

Rajeev
cliff92_at_hotmail.com