New Oracle Databasesystem

From: Mike <michael.wagner_at_eurolab.at>
Date: 14 Feb 1999 17:50:56 GMT

Hi

I have heared from a new database system from Oracle, called Oracle express. This System is a multi-dimension Database (have notthing to do with an relational Database). I heared same thing about a Datacube. Is there anybody that can my explain how this system works.

TX

Mike Received on Sun Feb 14 1999 - 11:50:56 CST