Ways to find out if OAS can scale

From: Steve McAllister <smm_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 23:24:08 GMT

I need some help in approaching how best to get metrics on the age old question: "Can it Scale". My current Development is Oracle 8.0.4 on WinNT. I am using OAS 4.0.7. I have a OCI C app that will run in under C Cartridge.

What I need to find out is the best way to generate some metrics. If you can help I would be grateful. I am looking for either a toolset that I can use or even some Oracle Literature to start me on the right track. I just don't want to have to build it from scratch.

Steve McAllister