RE: Can I upgrade 7.3.2.2.0 to 7.3.3?

From: Rodgers, Tony (CEI-Atlanta) <Tony.Rodgers_at_cox.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:16:46 -0500

You should take a look at Oracle's web site to see what is the most current level available for your platform. You can upgrade to a higher 7.3.2 version or to a 7.3.3 version, which ever you prefer. Oracle has long version strings because of all the platforms they release to. The first three digits represent the Oracle product release number and maintenance level, and the last two digits typically are PORT (or platform) release and maintenance levels of that Oracle release.

Patchsets are available from Oracle's website (support pages) if you have a maintenance agreement. You can also contact Oracle and receive a CD for the particular level you want to upgrade to. Read the documentation on the process for performing an upgrade of the database on your platform.