Re: Lost RPC Connection Error

From: David Ward <dpcs9dw_at_gov.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:04:42 -0700

Hi Andrew,

> I have usually have this problem when there is a problem with the actual c
> program rather than the Oracle side.

Thank you for the response. We are looking at the compiler switches for the C program. The C program worked fine under Solaris, but now we have moved to Digital Unix. Have you compiled C programs under Digital Unix for use by Oracle? I was wondering if there was any documentation or samples out there.

Thanks,

Dave Received on Fri Feb 12 1999 - 14:04:42 CST