Lost RPC Connection Error

From: David Ward <dpcs9dw_at_gov.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:42:47 -0700

Hi,

We are using Oracle8 to call an external C library on Digital Unix. When we attempt to call one of the functions in the C library we get the following error message:

SQL> exec myFunction;
Error Code: -28576
Error Msg: ORA-28576: lost RPC connection to external procedure agent

Has anyone had a similar problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave Received on Fri Feb 12 1999 - 09:42:47 CST