ConText Loader Question

From: DSmith <dsmith2005_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:00:56 -0500

All,

I have created a very restricted user account to load data. Basically, he can connect then insert/select to about a dozen tables. The purpose is to load large amounts of data for testing. The account works fine with SQL*Plus and SQL Loader, however when using ConText Loader (a couple of the tables contain long raw fields) the user gets an ora-1031 insufficient privileges message -- even if I grant him the CTXADMIN role !?!

Any thoughts, work arounds, etc. would be appreciated. I don't want the user to be able to disable constraints on the tables that are to be loaded (again). We're running Oracle 8.0.4 w/ ConText 2.3.6 on NT 4.0

TIA, David Smith
dsmith_at_hpti.com Received on Fri Feb 12 1999 - 06:00:56 CST