export problem

From: suresh nagoosah <suresh_at_swi.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:44:02 +0800

Hi All,

I am currently using the oracle 8.0.5 at my client location. At my office I am working on 7.3.3 server. After the installation of 8.0.5 server I run catexp.sql and catexp7.sql to created export / import views.

when I import the file which was created using the 7.3.3 enterprise Manager cannot import. moreover in my 7.3.3 client while importing I can see what is happening. In 8.0.5 it spools to the file It is very hard to verify it is working or not.

Can you please suggest me How to get rid of this problem. presently I am using the 7.3.3 client cd( enterprise manger) to import the database.

with regards

Suresh.N Received on Fri Feb 12 1999 - 04:44:02 CST