Re: Internal passwd

From: <jeffery.mccreary_at_cwix.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 00:57:17 GMT

For NT you need to use a utility called ORAPWD80. This program will let you recreate the password file. You will also need to edit you scrip that starts Oracle. The password is inside the script. If you don't change the password in the scritp you Oracle instance will not come up when the computer in rebooted.

-Jeff-