Re: Objects for Schema SYSTEM

From: Jurij Modic <jmodic_at_src.si>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:46:47 GMT

On 11 Feb 1999 19:19:53 +0100, mattias.meyer_at_t-online.de (mme) wrote:

>Hello everybody!
>
>Does anybody know how I can identify the standard/default objects in
>the SYSTEM Schema? I´ve run a script that created a very lot of
>additional objects in the schema SYSTEM and I wanna drop them
>now, but I don´t know which to delete and to keep.
>
>Please help me!

If you know the time your script was run (obviously you do), you can identify all the objects that were created around that time by querying the DBA_OBJECTS wiew. It has three columns containing creation/modification timestamp: CREATED, LAST_DDL_TIME and TIMESTAMP.

>regards
>/\/\attias

HTH,
Jurij Modic <jmodic_at_src.si>
Certified Oracle7 DBA (OCP)

The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 16:46:47 CST