Re: Moving objects between datafiles

From: Jean-Michel Coulon <jmcoulon_at_village.uunet.be>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:22:52 +0100

If I remember...

You can't drop a datafile !
You can't know in which datafile of your tablespace your object is !

I think you have to export the objects in this tablespace, drop this one, create again with correct datafile(s) and then import the objects. Or may be move objects by 'create ... as select...' in an other tablespace instead of export/import.