Re: Optimal SGA for NT?

From: Terry Dykstra <tdykstra_at_cfol.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:07:32 -0700

You can have multiple 7.x on your server, as long as the major number is different.
I agree that you have to patch all the instances at the same time if using the same 7.x. It's not a big deal. I don't have the luxury of having one NT box per one or two instances.

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamPS)
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.