Replication with Mobile Agents

From: Pedro Pablo González Vicente <pedrop_at_arcisa.es>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:04:47 +0100

I will Thank to anybody who Know something about Replication and Mobile Agents,
and wants to help me

I am trying to do Replication between an Oracle Lite 3.0.6 as local database and
an Oracle 8 server as remote database using Mobile Agents 3.0

I have built an aplication with PowerBuilder 5.0. This Aplication uses the OCX provided by Oracle to do replication.

When I make changes in the local database they reflect in the remote database but
not the opposite.
I don't receive notification of the results and when I try to modify my snapshot the following error message arise:

    POL - 5188 cannot modify snapshot table during refreshing

All software is installed in the same computer (Is just a test).

Any help would be appreciated. Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 12:04:47 CST