newbie using long raw graphic in Access

From: Mick Cooke <bridgend-it_at_pavilion.co.uk>
Date: 11 Feb 1999 16:46:39 GMT

Oracle 7.3.3.0.0
NT 4.0 SP3
Access 95 and Access 97

We have photographs in our Oracle Database stored as long Raw data type and want to retrieve them in various Access generated reports and queries.

I'm sure this is a common activity amongst those of you out there and would appreciate any assistance you could give me

P.S This is an excellent news group and I have picked up an amazing amount of information that has helped me out of a 'few' problems in the past 18 months.

Thanks in advance Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 10:46:39 CST