SQL*Net, PROTOCOL.ORA

From: Josep Tarruella <josept_at_fib.upc.es>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:10:27 +0100

Hi all,

I want to allow the access (via SQL*Net) to a whole TCP/IP network. The problem is that I think there is no way to do it, because in the PROTOCOL.ORA file, I can't write thinks like 111.111.111.*, I think that only complete adresses are accepted.

Can I do it in other way or it is impossible?

Thanks in advance

Josep

--

| <> Josep Tarruella <> |