Upgrading to Oracle 8 on SCO

From: <bob_beattie_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:07:07 GMT

We are currently running Oracle 7.3.2.2 Workgroup Server on SCO Openserver 5.0.4 We need to go up to Oracle 8.0.5 I believe that we have to change the Operating system to Unixware 7.0.1 to do this. Questions:

1 Will we have to do it in a big bang approach, or can we upgrade unix first and Oracle a week later.

2 Anyone know of any snags we are likely to get in this upgrade.

Thanks for any info

Cheers
Bob