How I can kill killed session?

From: Lev Yunak <L.Yunak_at_vaz.ru>
Date: 11 Feb 1999 07:55:45 GMT

Hello

I disconnected one session and it had marked as "KILLED". And this session continued lock object that it worked. Also I terminated client program
too but nothing happened.
I want session dissapper only and unlock my objects without restart DB. I remember there is parameter for init.ora that define time to wait client answer.
Does it help? What can help?

Best wishes, Lev.

P.S. May it FAQ but I couldn't find. Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 01:55:45 CST