Oracle 8.0.5's stability/reliability

From: Whelan, Mike <whelan1_at_flash.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 06:06:17 GMT

I am new to the Oracle enviroment and I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction to find out about Oracle 8.0.5 and how stable it is. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Some friends have mentioned that 8.0.5 has stability problems and that I should not upgrade from 7.3.4. We are running version 2.6 of Solaris.

Thanks in advance,
Mike Whelan Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 00:06:17 CST