Re: Oracle trace events

From: Peter Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:36:21 -0800

Indeed there are many others, and many of them are also very dangerous. DON'T use them without Support being involved, or you may damage your database.

HTH Pete

Nicolas_VANDECASTEELE_at_bigfoot.com wrote:

> Does anyone have a list of powerful events ?
> I talk about events you put in initXXX.ora file to allow special trace
> generation.
> The only on I know is 10046 which adds wait events in trace files generated by
> sql_trace=true.
>
> I'm shure there are a lot of others.
> thanks in advance.
> Nicolas_VANDECASTEELE_at_bigfoot.com

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                              Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager            Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education               (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA