Capture Errorred SQL Statement

From: <gcwong_at_interlog.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:35:32 GMT

Is there any Oracle tables which captures all SQL statements even if the statement fails the parsing or binding? I know that the sys.v_$sqlarea holds sql statements which have executed.

I'm trying to debug a third party package which we use and I a partial statement on their dialog box but can't see the rest - I'm trying to load a table with data and I get an error which does not make sense.