API ODBC with MFC 16bits

From: Estelle Besnier <estelle.besnier_at_concept-agresso.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:26:01 +0100

Is everybody use the MFC (16 bits) with the API ODBC to manage Oracle 7.3 or Centura

How do you map a boolean, an integer and a long ?

C                                CENTURA                             ORACLE
RFX_Bool                 ?                                                ?
RFX_Int                     SMALLINT                               ?
RFX_Long                INT                                            ?
RFX_Double            ?
NUMBER
RFX_Text                 VARCHAR                                VARCHAR
I would like to have the same C code for all databases.

If you do that on 32 bits, I'am interested also. Could you send me the map you use?

estelle.besnier_at_agresso-concept.fr

Regards
Estelle. Received on Wed Feb 10 1999 - 05:26:01 CST