Re: PO7.3 on Win95 to Ora7.1 on NT

From: Carl Bruhn <crb_at_dde.dk>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:30:05 +0100

Hi Marcus.

  1. at work you use a sqlnet 1 connection. t:xxx:xxx
  2. as of oracle 7.3 only sqlnet 2 i supported. That's exactly why you get error 3121 :03121, 00000, "no interface driver connected - function not performed" so you have start sqlnet 2 at work in order to get the connection and you have to configure your sqlnet tnsnames.ora with sqlnet easy config.

best regards
Carl Bruhn
crb_at_dde.dk