PO7.3 on Win95 to Ora7.1 on NT

From: <marcus_at_commsat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 13:42:07 GMT

Hi...

I currently have an installation of PO7.3.3 at home on a Win95 machine. I'm trying to connect to a 7.1 server at work through a modem connection. I've installed TCP/IP protocol on the SQL*Net Client, but still get 'ora-03121' when I try to connect through SQL Plus 3.3

It's possible for us to connect at work, using:

plus33w user/password_at_t:servername:orcl

...but I can't at home.

Any ideas? I've tried the servername and it's ip address.

Cheers!

Marcus