How to load data with duplicate records....

From: Monique van Daal <mvdaal_at_arisco.nl>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 12:50:39 GMT

Hello,
We want to load a lot of data into an database (from one to another database). There is already a lot of data in the database of destination, we want to append new records. Because there is a chance of duplicate records, I want to do something in my CTL file to locate this duplications and skip them by insert. It is possible to use a unique index when loading, but this will influence my performance.

Does anybody know another way to realize this?

Thanks
Monique Received on Tue Feb 09 1999 - 06:50:39 CST